Monday, October 4, 2010

Article Marketing Truly Recognizes

When I started writing my blog, I felt no one around had a look into that. This made me think what was really lacking behind, and then I came know to about article marketing concept.  Truly, it is a rewarding winning experience for those who have passion towards writing.

Therefore, I have started testing my article marketing using the article distribution and repository service from Ezine Articles. Ezine Articles allows writers to publish articles that include a special area at the end called a resource box.

The resource box allows the author to leave a back link with couple of sentence. It allow other webmasters to reprint are published the articles on their own website, blogs, until they keep the resource box unbroken.
This is an additional bonus; this is an easy method to boost your sites and sales, doubling and even tripling your income. On a longer run if your article bandwidth increases, appearing on different websites and increases total number links to your site. 
Henceforth your web content will be populated in all major search engines. For example, just type Santhosh Ganesh in Google Search Engine the result will be displayed as ( http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Santhosh_Ganesh). This is one of the classical examples. So it becomes easy for me to promote my blog/website. 

Find below the screen shoot for this search, which would give a clear idea.  


So try writing some articles and you will be assured of sudden surge in site traffic and link popularity. One thing we should know nothing in this world getting benefits for something you get free.

No comments:

Post a Comment