Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend went in vain

Oh today being National Holiday, we were made come to office. Until yesterday night, it was suspense about the holiday. All of a sudden a call saying we are working due to abundant flow of projects. This made me go wild by inner, I thought of sitting today with an expert and start  enhancing my knowledge in entrepreneurship. Unfortunately, everything went out of my way. I really missed that person, who is from a leading portal. It will take a year to meet him face-to-face. All my efforts got diluted, I took around 2 years to contact that person in spite of several yardsticks. I wish to see that person again, do not know when that will come true again.

Therefore, folks hope you are all enjoying the weekend happily watching“Robo Movie”:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment